Many Bethlehem members are involved in activities throughout the week to encourage each other in growing in faith, to serve together and to enjoy each other's company.
Find out more about the various groups that meet at Bethlehem and see if there's one for you!
- Christian Education at Bethlehem: Opportunities to learn and grow in your faith
- Groups: Learn with and care for others
- Book Discussion Group
- Fellowship Camp: About the Bethlehem Lutheran Church annual fellowship camp.
- Sanctuary Guild: The Sanctuary Guild at Bethlehem attends to the needs and beautification of the sanctuary of our church in worship.
- Womens Guild : Bethlehem Womens Guild meets once a month to enrich the spiritual life of its members and serve the congregation and wider church.
- Lunch in the Stables : An opportunity for Bethlehem members, friends and visitors of all ages to socialise and enjoy each other’s company over a light meal.
- Bethlehem Kids: A learning time for children from 3-12 years held each Sunday morning during the school term.
- Youth & Young Adults: Bethlehem offers youth and young adults a place to meet, to be encouraged in their life of faith, and to grow in their understanding of God’s love
- Cambodian Mission : About the Bethlehem Lutheran Church involvement with the Plas Prai mission
- City Care Network : Practical volunteer support for the frail and elderly from a number of city congregations, including Bethlehem.
- Mums and Kids Group